Friday, August 17, 2012

3-6-5 Hell on Earth: Day One


                     3-6-5 Hell on Earth




Joshua S.                               Day: One



            At first I thought it all to be a Hoax. I mean who in their right mind would believe, could believe that what was going on was more than some people pulling a prank? Or maybe that it was some modern day translated adaptation of some radio drama or some dramatic play. As the reports on the television started to come in with the inclusion of extremely graphic photos and videos along with local, state and federal government warnings I had to accept that the current situation was real.

 
            It wasn’t long after that the first news break occurred that I found out the mysterious outbreak originally started in the mountains of the State of Virginia. The Outbreak had quickly spread to as south as South Carolina and to as north as Ohio and Pennsylvania in little time. Being enclosed by states that were being affected effectively trapped me within my home as well as my neighbors within theirs (assuming they are still alive).
             I barricaded the front and back doors, if I had windows on the first I would have spent the time barricading them too; however, my uncle who had this house built was a paranoid man and had made this farm house a veritable fortress. Fortunately due to the remoteness of where my uncle had built this fortress I wasn’t worried about throngs of outbreak victims or even runaway bands of survivors. I will have to contend with much simpler but just as deadly, issues.  

No comments:

Post a Comment