Thursday, August 30, 2012

I & I Once :Poetic & Other Mixup:


-I-

    The words spent...
    Time slowly Went...
    And now I'm in Heaven with you....
    So please don't go...
    And Leave me All Alone...

    Don't Let go.
    Or let me Slip back
    Into the Hell that befell me...
    I see Light, through your eyes..
    And May i say LOVE , if you don't despise.
    I wanna stop all the Crys.

    Don't Fade away.
    Or go where, 
    Baby i can't follow...





                                 I Once...

Journal-

I once had my Juliet...and despite the hell it sent me through she was taken away, and I was relegated to never see her in the light of day only in my dreams. I do not know if she would recall being my Juliet and I her Romeo or if she would ever care to try and reconcile and be important to me again and me to her. For all I truly know she could wish death upon me like poison on thy lips...

Even after all this time, and all things that must have changed it would be but proof of an existence of love if we were even just friends today.

But Romeo and Juliet wouldn't have settled for just friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment