Tuesday, August 28, 2012

3-6-5 Hell on Earth: Day Four



                               3-6-5 Hell on Earth

Joshua S.                      Day: Four

                Having started on the deck the day before I decided to go back and finish it. Slowly I moved the bags of soil one by one. “Man these things are annoying after a few” looking around I decided that the right side of the deck had more space. Again I returned to the unfinished guest rooms and gathered several  two by fours and started to work on making two boxes.
                Dragging myself with the wood  to the deck I started to hammer the pieces into boxes, taking my time to make it look decent and also not to hit my thumb with the hammer’s head. “I’m so not looking forward to going through the supplies but it all must be done…” I wonder if I am alone, I wonder if Laura and her sister are okay…  
                I finished the boxes making the wall eight inches high. Starting to cut the bags open I begin to spread the soil until it is even layered in the first box and repeating for the seconding box. I then got several seeds from the seed box and  started to plant them, it included; cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, carrots, lettuce, kale, basil, rosemary, and chives.
                “I could have sworn I heard the phone but I think that was just in my head”. What if it wasn’t just in your head?...

No comments:

Post a Comment