Saturday, June 15, 2013

3-6-5 Hell on Earth: Day Seven

:Link to Day Six:



Joshua S.                                        Day: Seven

‘Anything that can make you happy’. Yeah to stave off insanity, or so I said. Even though I thought I was going to lose my mind not more than a day ago. Though I am stuck in a fortress of a house I would’ve gone insane if Laura hadn’t called.
While I am stuck here in this house full or nostalgia and sentimental objects without another human being I would go insane… Though I need to plan how to cover them and Dan… Honestly I haven’t seen a Zombie or any people out on the street…
Though to not see the latter is actually normal considering how out of the way this area is. I guess I’ll go clean my rifle and get the ammo ready... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment