Saturday, November 9, 2013

Quick Update ...... before a look into a story being worked ! :D

It's been a little while, I have been busy as some of you know with ONS Gaming ( TheONSGaming.com )  If you don't know well click that link and you'll find out with what. But I have also been working on true fictional work all original that may be put on here for showcase or mentioned in a news bit. Sorta like this portion right here. Sadly I can not say when, where and what with the things I will post due to my ever busying schedule... things may come up here in tiny sporadic and fragmented chunks or... in large group postings. But I did mention on my Devart that i am working on things solely for here as well as my larger fictional work as jobs and time frames for ONS Gaming are being edited.  SO all hoping I'll post more frequently on her. Okay stay tuned right after this will be a sneak peak into a very early beginning story...(hopefully you'll like what you see)

No comments:

Post a Comment