Thursday, January 3, 2013

Stumble & Pretend Poem

(An old Poem i recently re-found)

Once again I stumbled down.
Every time I do, I want to give up.
Life is just about given in?
I just don't want us to pretend.

What is it about you?
Every time I’m on the floor.
You're the first one there.
Just like you're watching by the door.



It's just like the same...
Something’s amiss something lost.
Every time I look, I always find myself with you.
Just like De-ja‘vu ...

Once again I stumbled down.
Every time I do, I just want to say it's done.
Life is never about fun?
I just don't want us to pretend.

What is it about me?
Something’s always amiss;
Every time it's me on the floor.
Always something’s wrong with me.

It's just like the same.
Every time you're there right beside me.
You're the first one there.
As if I will never do something more...

Once again I stumbled down...
Once again I fell on the floor.
Once again I stumbled down;
Lying on the ground.

Once again I feel on to the floor
Looking up to see you...
You're always the first one there
Never pretending what we mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment